EVA Logistics makes business flow. As one of the world’s leading non-asset-based supply chain management companies, we design and implement industry-leading solutions in both freight management and contract logistics.
Over 42,000 dedicated employees, working in 17 regional clusters around the globe, deliver operational excellence - to provide viable answers to the most challenging supply chain questions. CEVA Logistics Vietnam is expanding and has opportunities for professionals with relevant experience. Come join this opportunity rich environment with a team of motivated professionals. If you have already proven yourself in your profession, and are ready for those skills to work in building your future, CEVA is where you belong.
SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT
Reporting to: Finance and Accounting Manager
Location: Ho Chi Minh Office
Number of vacancy: 1
Responsible for monthly/quarterly/yearly tax reports. Responsible for maintenance legislative materials, compliance with regulations. Procedures for calculations of tax provisions. Reconcile tax accounts with tax reports. Discuss and negotiate with authorities all tax matters.
Key Activities / Accountabilities
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual tax provision calculations (including PIT, VAT, FCWT, CIT, …) and submit to authorities in a timely manner
• Prepare transfer price document when requirement, prepare and submit quarterly invoices used to Tax Authority and Statistics report
• Reconcile tax accounts and tax reports and implementing accounting standards under IFRS and/or local GAAP. Identify and prioritize key risks and assisting with controls monitoring
• Take all possible legal actions to minimize company tax burdens, identify tax savings in prospective acquisition scenarios
• Maintains legislative materials by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised laws; maintain compliance with regulations
• Prepare VAS accounts, tax incentives application for the company business or new investment projects
• Revise procedures by developing and streamlining procedures and worksheets for calculation of tax provisions. Representative working with local Tax Department
• Ensure all documents are filing following latest regulations including contracts, invoices, other supporting documents
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations
• Other jobs assign by Line Manager
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• At least 5 years experiences in tax accountant field
Knowledge & Skills
• Good knowledge of standard accounting practices, IFRS, local regulations and Taxes.
• Good computer skill especially MS Excel, MS word and MS power point
• Good analytical skill
• Systematic thinking
• Problem solving
Attractive salary with good career prospects and remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary to:
CEVA Logistics (Vietnam) Co., Limited
Further information about the Company can be obtained at CEVA’s website www.cevalogistics.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes and in strict confidence.